- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Investment reporting firm Factbook and consultancy ICC ink partnership
London-based investment reporting specialists Factbook and U.S. based investment operations consultancy ICC today announce a partnership to deliver implementation expertize and resources around the Factbook reporting software. ICC (Investment Conversions & Consulting, Inc.) was established in 1993 to provide institutional investors with exceptional quality management consulting and technical services for the investment management industry. The firm’s proficiency covers both the business and the technical aspects of investment systems for insurance, banking, asset...