- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Where Does Active Fund Management Work Best?
Market News -
Almost every Morningstar Category offers the choice of actively or passively managed funds. Presumably, some categories are better suited for active management than others. What's an investor to do? Where should active funds be used, and where should they not? Many articles have attempted to answer those questions. Some are based on intuition: "Index in Category A because its marketplace is efficient, but consider investing actively in Category B because its sector is less...