- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Bank of England
Bank of England Cuts Interest Rates to 0.25%
Market News -
UK interest rates have been cut to a new record low of 0.25%. More than seven years after the Bank of England cut rates to 0.5%, economic concerns following the Brexit vote have led the Monetary Policy Committee to vote for a further rate cut. Bank Governor Mark Carney announced at midday today that the MPC had voted to cut interest rates to 0.25% at 9 member votes to 0. The Bank...