- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Why Bogle was the Best CEO
Market News -
Bogle was the best chief executive officer in fund history, and second place isn’t even close. He began in the right place: attempting to create top-notch products. That advice sound obvious, but in the '70s it was not. Many leading mutual fund companies offered mediocre funds. The general belief was that “funds are sold, not bought,” and that what mattered for business success was distribution power and brand recognition. Strong fund returns were...