- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Is the Bond Market Crashing?
Market News -
The Federal Reserve’s Federal Open Market Committee met on December 13 and 14, with bond markets fully expecting the group to raise short-term interest rates by 0.25% to a targeted range of 0.50% to 0.75%, and that's exactly what it did. The committee also signalled, however, that it anticipated raising that target three times in 2017, a more aggressive pace than many observers had been expecting. The bond market...
Back to Basics: Investing in Emerging Market Debt
Market News -
Even if an investor decides on emerging market exposure, they then have the task of what type of working out what kind of exposure is best. Passive versus active funds, local currency versus hard currency, equity versus debt. They are all vastly different and require an investor to think about the risk of a currency shock as well as the level of return you would want for that level of risk. This is best thought...