- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Major Asset Management firm selects Factbook for Investment Reporting Solution.
Factbook News -
Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community today announced that another major asset management firm has signed up to their Factbook Investment Reporting™ Solution utilising Factbook’s advanced Studio 10™ technology platform. “In partnership with Factbook’s consultancy skill sets, the Factbook Investment Reporting™ solution enables the client to totally automate the production of their entire suite of performance and attribution reports” commented Bradley Fincken, Factbook...
Factbook to Sponsor TSAM Europe 2011 – London – 8 March 2011
Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community will be sponsoring, and exhibiting at TSAM Europe 2011. Regarding what is certainly a very current topic, Abbey Shasore, Factbook CEO, will be speaking on the main panel discussions on preparing for UCITS IV, with a specific emphasis on the challenges investment managers are facing in the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) delivery process. “With the implementation deadline of...