- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Factbook expands operations to South Africa
Factbook News -
Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community today announced the latest expansion of its global footprint with news of the launch of an office in Cape Town. Karen Coleman heads up operations in Cape Town and is delighted to have already signed Factbook’s first South African client. Coleman, who has spent over 25 years in the financial services industry, in the UK, Europe and South...