- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Are you preparing for PRIIPs?
New Rules on PRIIPs On the 7th April, the Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities finished its regulatory technical standards (RTS) on KIIDs for PRIIPs. The new rules address the content and presentation of the KIDs and include: a common mandatory 3-page template for the KID, covering the texts and layouts to be used (see Annexes I, III, V and VII of the Report); a summary risk indicator of seven classes for the...