- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
Just because you are looking for more sophistication in your investment reporting, this doesn’t have to result in more complexity, writes Abbey Shasore, CEO, Factbook. The primary driver for most firms that are looking to upgrade their investment reporting is processes – it is taking far too long and there are very few controls in place. One remedy may be to investigate whether the data being used is correct. Unverified data certainly creates a major...