- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
Is there such a thing as a single, reliable source of data for investment reporting, asks Abbey Shasore, CEO, Factbook. We hear much about ‘golden copy’ data within the investment management world. The term refers to a master version of security and reference data acting as a single authoritative source of truth for all the applications in the asset management IT landscape. A master source of data has an obvious appeal – it is always...
Factbook to attend TSAM Europe 2014, London on 25 March
Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community will be exhibiting at TSAM Europe 2014. With the ever increasing pressure to do more with less, the Factbook Solutions Suite™ helps individuals and departments deliver timely and consistent automated reports in a budget squeezed and regulated world. Be it Client Reporting, Fund Factsheets, Investment Reporting, Pitch Books, Data Management, Data Feeds, Factbook will be on hand at our...