- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
3 Lessons for Passive Investing
Market News -
Today, it is commonly recognised that for the major index funds, the advantages of being having lower costs and being fully, consistently invested outweigh the minor imperfections that are introduced by implementing the strategy. However, the lessons are timeless and, I think, not as widely known. Much Investment "Common Sense" is Not By definition, index funds are losers, since they can't beat the indexes that they track. You can't beat the averages by...
4 ETF Myths Debunked
Market News -
ETFs have become a vital part of the investor toolkit, but many misconceptions about the products remain. Myth 1: ETFs Always Deliver Average Performance One of the most pervasive myths surrounding passive investing is also one of the most inexplicable given that it doesn’t stand up to even the most basic scrutiny. In this case, we don’t even need to get bogged down in the theoretical merits of active versus passive investing, a...