- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Beware Passive Funds’ Secret Fees
Market News -
“We like passive funds, we are truly agnostic when it comes to active versus passive,” says Rob Burdett, co-head of the multi-manager team at F&C, part of BMO Asset Management. “But we are concerned that some adviser-led investors are actually paying more for passive funds than they would an actively managed solution – and are subsequently underperforming the market.” Instead, Burdett advocates a fund-of-funds approach – professional investors using actively...