- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
Is your client reporting merely a ‘box’ at the end of the investment lifecycle that requires a tick for completion? Or is it just one element in a much greater sphere of influence that includes client service, marketing, performance and even compliance? Is your reporting a two-way street – offering tools where clients can interrogate their data – where the focus is on engagement and not just delivery? Do you offer room for feedback in your...
Factbook launch automated Key Investor Information Document (KIID) solution
Factbook News -
Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community are delighted to announce their latest addition to Factbook’s solution suite, Factbook KIID™. Factbook have created an end-to-end solution in Factbook KIID™ that effortlessly assembles and incorporates market and in-house data to deliver CESR “KIID essential elements”. The service handles production and dissemination with ease and produces print ready KIIDs in multiple languages giving investment...