- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Who pays the price for a delayed fund launch?
Summary: Asset managers have a problem with fund launches, because of the numerous stakeholders involved. The lack of governance is a problem for the asset manager because teams cannot easily identify the chokepoints in the process. The major issue with this situation is workflow. The complexity of fund launches is over complicated, involving multiple parties, and duplication of effort. The reputational damage from a fund launch delay, the costs of a service that is...