- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
How Fund Fees are the Best Predictor of Returns
Market News -
If you’ve been following Morningstar’s research for long, you know how important we think the cost of investing is. The expense ratio is the most proven predictor of future fund returns – and our data agrees. That’s also what academics, fund companies, and, of course, Jack Bogle, find when they run the data. But it’s been a couple of years since I provided the proof, so we have updated my data to...