- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Investor Views: “We’ve Stuck with Funds Rather than Buy-to-Let”
Market News -
Mika Kubunavanua’s normal approach to investing is to ‘buy and hold’. But more recently he’s taken a more active stance with his ISA funds. He says: “I’ve been investing for about six years, since the birth of our first child, so some funds were due a review.” Kubunavanua made some adjustments ahead of the EU Referendum, as he and his wife decided they wanted a less risk in their portfolio to mitigate...