- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Investors Warned: Don’t Buy Gold for Gains
Market News -
The price of gold has climbed 34% this year – and the number of investors buying gold keeps rising with it. But investors have today been warned not buy gold in the hope of greater returns. Instead the yellow metal should be held as insurance against a market crisis, according to Adrian Ash, head of research at BullionVault, the online bullion dealers. Gold price rose sharply to hit a three year high in the wake of...
Gold ETFs Net €3bn Safe Haven Inflows in 3 Months
Market News -
The European exchange-traded-fund market netted in close to €8 billion of new money in the second quarter of 2016. This represented a decline from the €11 billion of net inflows registered in the first quarter. Assets under management at the end of the second quarter amounted to €482.4 billion; a 4.2% increase from €462.9 billion at the end of the previous period. Given the general investment environment in the second...