- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
The key to unlocking your golden source reporting data
Within the buy-side there is a strong argument for committing fund data into a single repository, fit for any purpose – but especially for investment reporting. In this way investment management firms can seamlessly improve the timeliness, volume and personalisation of their reporting outputs – whilst potentially also using less resource and mitigating risk. Many firms have highly paid analysts looking at spreadsheets of data from Bloomberg, S&P, Morningstar, external fund managers, fund accounting...