- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
JP morgan Asset Management
Dividends Essential Investing in a Low Growth Market
Market News -
Old fashioned dividend stocks are having a moment. Equity markets have tripled since 2009, but investors have scant sources of income with government bond yields at record lows. Therefore, if investors are not thinking about income dividends and growth as a component of total return then they aren’t considering the full story. Going back to the 1920’s, nearly half of the return from holding US equities has come from the contribution of dividends...