- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Mandatory vs discretionary documentation
Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
What impact, if any, does the obligation around issuing documentation have on how they are produced within asset management firms? For example, are mandatory documents such as KIIDs (or KIDs) dealt with differently to discretionary documents such as factsheets? The co-existence of mandatory versus discretionary documentation within client reporting is an interesting one. Over many years working with blue-chip buy-side firms, it is not uncommon to see a divergence between functions...