- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
The ties that bind: merging your investment reporting operations
Any asset manager that has grown its AuM rapidly will know that its investment reporting processes can come under severe strain during that period. If mergers and acquisitions are added to the melting pot the situation becomes even more complex, often with multiple reporting processes or applications in play in various geographic centers, serving different client types with different expectations in different locations. The outcome can be a high degree of duplicated effort, inefficiencies, and...