- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Factbook applauds OMGI on winning award for best fund factsheets.
Factbook News -
Factbook, the investment reporting specialist, extends its congratulations to Old Mutual Global Investors (OMGI) on the asset manager’s triumph at the Citywire Selector service awards. OMGI was nominated in no less than nine of the 22 categories and won the ‘Best factsheet’ provider award. In Citywire’s words: ‘High service standards are increasingly a differentiating factor for asset managers and deemed essential by fund selectors when building partnerships with third party fund groups.’ The...