- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Is outsourcing client reporting still ‘losing control’?
In the world of financial technology, the maxim is always to look forward. In such a fast-paced environment, learning from the past is often seen as less important (or less exciting) than the ‘next big thing’, be it SaaS, IBOR, Big Data, blockchain, digitalisation or whatever the latest concept is. Sometimes, however, in business as in life, we need to look back to see how far we have come and to learn important lessons...