- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Factbook to attend TSAM Europe 2014, London on 25 March
Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community will be exhibiting at TSAM Europe 2014. With the ever increasing pressure to do more with less, the Factbook Solutions Suite™ helps individuals and departments deliver timely and consistent automated reports in a budget squeezed and regulated world. Be it Client Reporting, Fund Factsheets, Investment Reporting, Pitch Books, Data Management, Data Feeds, Factbook will be on hand at our...
Factbook expands operations to South Africa
Factbook News -
Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community today announced the latest expansion of its global footprint with news of the launch of an office in Cape Town. Karen Coleman heads up operations in Cape Town and is delighted to have already signed Factbook’s first South African client. Coleman, who has spent over 25 years in the financial services industry, in the UK, Europe and South...