- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
PRIIPs implementation pushed by 12 months.
Following a debate, The European Commission (EC) has confirmed the date for its PRIIPs regulations will be pushed to January 2018. The Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs) legislation was due to come into force on 31 December 2016. Early indicators were there: in September the European Parliament (EP) rejected the regulatory technical standards (RTS) governing PRIIPs Key Information Documents (KIDs). With the College of Commissioners voting to delay the implementation, the Commission...