- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Prudential: Emerging Markets have Further to Fall
Market News -
Emerging markets may have rallied year to day, but that will not continue, according to an economist at Prudential. Speaking at a breakfast briefing on Tuesday, Leila Butt, senior economist at Prudential Portfolio Management Group said emerging markets were recovering thanks to a pause in interest rate rises by the US central bank. The Federal Reserve raised rates for the first time in seven years last December, but despite expectations of up to four rate...