- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Momentum Collective Investments selects Factbook to enhance client reporting.
Factbook News -
Cape Town - 3 September 2013 Factbook, a specialist provider of fund reporting, marketing and data management solutions to the investment community today announced that one of South Africa’s largest investment houses has selected Factbook Studio 10™ for the automated production of all of their collective investments fund factsheets. John Duncan, Technical Marketing and Product Management – Momentum Collective Investments, said “The industry’s principal marketing initiative and investor feedback is provided by the production of...