- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
3 Top Rated Absolute Return Funds
Market News -
Newton Real Return Morningstar Analyst Silver Rated Newton Real Return is a strong choice for investors seeking a target-return multiasset fund with an emphasis on capital protection. Iain Stewart is among the most experienced multi-asset target-return managers in the United Kingdom, and he has run the fund since inception in April 2004. Before that, he managed traditional balanced and global-equity mandates based on Newton's theme-driven process and has around...