- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Employing your ‘sixth sense’ in systems selection
In the asset management world, there are many factors involved in the systems selection process and most of these have been well documented by procurement experts around the globe. At a basic level, the decision between an enterprise or best-of breed approach to technology needs to be addressed, followed by a review of the functionality on offer from the various relevant vendors. Some considerations, however, transcend all approaches and these are often overlooked...