- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Lost in translation: the importance of getting your translation strategy in investment reporting right
Investment reporting is a recognised component in the investment management lifecycle, but there is one area within this process that it often still overlooked – the translation, argues Abbey Shasore, CEO, Factbook and Jean Bernard Le Floc’h, Partner, Fastnet Translation. In the investment management world, investment reporting is, whilst not always given the highest priority, at least afforded a place of significance. Informing investors of their fund performance, satisfying regulators, or providing Marketing with key...
Translation fears mount over KIID documents.
Factbook News -
Legal, translation and reporting specialists have voiced fears over the burden for fund promoters under UCITS IV. Among the important legal, workflow and production challenges in meeting the KIID (Key Investor Information Documents) requirements to be implemented in July, fund managers that wish to ‘passport’ UCITS funds into other EU states will have to translate KIIDs into the local language of each country where the fund is sold. Brooke Christian of leading translation provider TransPerfect...