- Is there ever a ‘single version of the truth’ for investment reporting?
- Managing the leap from vendor selection to service provider relationship
- Investment reporting: sophistication doesn’t have to mean complexity
- Three ways to tell if your client reporting is at the heart of your client servicing.
- Mandatory vs discretionary documentation: a tale of two processes?
Subscribe to Factbook News
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates sent directly to your email inbox.
Video – Mitigating the risk of your client reporting implementation
There are a number of perils for any vendor going into a client reporting project on behalf of an asset management firm. One such problem area is what some in the industry call ‘data interfacing’ – handling data from external sources such as benchmark data vendors, third party administrators, other vendor systems (e.g. risk or performance applications) or various inhouse systems. There are three key reasons why this issue of interfacing with data sources is...
Client Reporting – Prepare to succeed
Sustained acquisition of AUM will always be the holy grail for investment firms – for most it is the reason they exist and the essential manifestation of the excellence. This is no less so in the relatively attritional conditions we have seen in recent times. At the same time as they seek to grow AUM firms also look to stem outflows by developing both profile and reputation. Ever more sophisticated communication techniques must be deployed to...