Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking background:
Lloyds Banking Group was formed on the 19th of January 2009.
Lloyds Banking Group has the biggest private shareholder base in the country.
The Group has over 30 million customers and is the UK’s leading provider of current accounts, savings, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages.
Lloyds Banking Group has approximately 120,000 colleagues across the UK.
Operating a multi-brand strategy, the Groups main brands include; Lloyds TSB, Bank of Scotland, Halifax, Scottish Widows and Cheltenham & Gloucester.
Issue & Needs Analysis
- To automate the production of 118, two page, monthly factsheets to support the Clerical Medical Investment Solutions proposition
- Integration of data from a range of sources including data vendors, external fund managers and client generated content
- Requirement for the development of truly dynamic factsheets templates to allow the servicing of a diverse fund universe with a broad range of exhibit variations on a fund by fund basis
- Develop and deploy a range of content submission templates to be easily used by the external fund managers for the provision of commentary and holdings information
- Integration of a range of preparatory data feed formats produced by Lloyds Group internal performance attribution
Head of Investment Marketing, HBOS:
“It was critical to find a partner that we felt understood our business requirements and whose service would deliver efficiency and accuracy in a cost efficient manner.
We recognised these qualities in Factbook and felt that partnering with them gave us the immediate service we needed and plenty of scope to develop our relationship through the wide range of other services which they offer.”
Using a Factbook Factsheets™ production environment, in conjunction with elements of Factbook’s Data Management™ suite, a fully automated factsheet production facility was deployed in a little under four weeks.
Through the use of ‘intelligent’ document template technology it was possible to make the templates responsive to the data available, rather than having to create a template variation for each and every possible data permutation. This had the positive impacts of reducing client costs, significantly reducing the time taken to implement the project and also ensured consistency of presentation across the entire factsheet range, regardless of the unique content availability characteristics of each fund.